Financial Innovation Lab Malaysia email@example.com
The Financial Innovation Lab (FinLab) is a global program comprised of three pillars of activities: community, capacity, and capital.
The aim of the Financial Innovation Lab is to enable FinTech players to create products and services that meet the needs of underserved communities. The community of practice supports the exchange of information and knowledge across the various countries in which UNCDF FinLab supports initiatives. The community works together towards the common goal of financial inclusion.
This is the community group for the FinLab members in Malaysia. Here, you can share experiences, resources, and opportunities to enable and accelerate advancements in inclusive innovation in Malaysia. Be sure to also join the global FinLab group, which provides a space for cross country knowledge and learnings sharing.
UNCDF’s work in Malaysia is funded by the MetLife Foundation. FinLab Malaysia is in partnership with Bank Negara Malaysia.
To learn more about UNCDF, and our work globally, visit: https://www.uncdf.org/
- This is a subgroup of uncdf.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.