Digitally Enabled Financial Inclusion Learning Theme firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Digitally Enabled Financial Inclusion Learning Theme of FinEquity's Community of Practice
Financial services are increasingly delivered through digital technology. The pervasive gender gap in mobile phone ownership and usage, as well as other unique challenges associated with digital technologies compounds challenges around women’s financial inclusion. Unfortunately, rather than expediting access to financial services, digitization often acts as a significant barrier. To bridge the divide and reach women with Digital Financial Services (DFS), an intentional and coordinated approach is required. To this end, current priorities within this learning theme are to promote learning and solutions focused on:
- Understanding and addressing the capacity barriers associated with DFS - such as digital financial literacy (DFL) and its enablers.
- Understanding and unpacking the normative barriers impacting adoption and usage of DFS for women.
- Promoting design approaches that enable women to move from access to usage to impact. This requires collectively ensuring that the wants, needs and realities of women are appropriately considered and addressed.
- 89 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of uncdf.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.