Gender Transformative Solutions Learning Theme email@example.com
Welcome to the Gender Transformative Solutions Learning Theme's resources and discussion space of FinEquity!
Gender-transformative solutions for financial inclusion are focused on creating equitable financial systems that enable everyone, regardless of their gender, to overcome supply- and demand-side constraints and improve their lives and livelihoods on equal terms. To this end, FinEquity’s current priorities within this learning theme are to promote learning and solutions focused on:
- Getting a deeper understanding of the underlying causes of gender inequality (such as social norms), how they impact women’s financial inclusion, and the incentives for different market actors to support shifts in norms.
- Understanding the differentiated needs of women. Women are not a homogenous group, they have different financial service needs based on their age, location and jobs/roles, in addition to their socio-economic context. Providers need to develop comprehensive value propositions and integrated solutions to address the needs of specific segments.
- Promoting equitable financial market systems where financial service providers have the incentives to proactively serve women clients, supported by a regulatory framework and infrastructure that enable women's ability to use and benefit from financial services.
Technical Lead: Nisha Singh NSingh8@worldbank.org
- 49 Members
- 6 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of uncdf .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #ediscussionday1 1 Topics