Agenda and meeting link - Data&Measurement WG Call - December 12

Diana Dezso

Hi everyone,

A reminder to please join us for a working group call on Thursday, Dec 12 at 9:30 am EST. Agenda items below.

Please join the call via webex at this LINK

Meeting number (access code): 737 450 263

Meeting password: 2Nm2xiBE

Agenda items:
  • Brief member shares on current or upcoming activities and initiatives. 
    • Lucia Diaz-Martin, Policy Manager,  J-PAL 
  • Recap of 2019 working group activities and plans for the next year.
  • Open discussion - relevant trends and initiatives, upcoming industry events, collaboration opportunities.

Best,
Diana

--
Diana Dezso 
Data and Measurement WorkingGroup Lead
1825 I Street, NW, 7th Floor  
Washington, DC 20006, USA

ddezso@worldbank.org

--

Diana Dezso 

ddezso@worldbank.org

Jessica Rust-Smith

HI Diana,

Unfortunately I will not be able to join due to an all-day internal meeting, but I am very keen to stay involved in this group, and look forward to joining calls, activities in the new year.

Best,

Jessie

From: finequity.data@... <finequity.data@...> On Behalf Of Diana Dezso via Uncdf.Dgroups.Io
Sent: 10 December 2019 23:05
To: finequity.data@...
Cc: Lucia Diaz-Martin <ldiazmartin@...>
Subject: [finequity.data] Agenda and meeting link - Data&Measurement WG Call - December 12

Hi everyone,

A reminder to please join us for a working group call on Thursday, Dec 12 at 9:30 am EST. Agenda items below.

Please join the call via webex at this LINK

Meeting number (access code): 737 450 263

Meeting password: 2Nm2xiBE

Agenda items:

• Brief member shares on current or upcoming activities and initiatives. 
    • Lucia Diaz-Martin, Policy Manager,  J-PAL 
  • Recap of 2019 working group activities and plans for the next year.
  • Open discussion - relevant trends and initiatives, upcoming industry events, collaboration opportunities.

Best,
Diana

--

Diana Dezso 

ddezso@worldbank.org

--

Diana Dezso 

ddezso@worldbank.org

ITAD Limited Registered Office: Preece House, Davigdor Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RE

Registered in England No. 1869600. ‘Itad’ and the tri-colour triangles icon are a registered trademark of ITAD Ltd

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of ITAD Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated. ITAD Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to it after it was sent by the original sender. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.