Data and Measurement Working Group email@example.com
Welcome to the Data & Measurement sub group of the FinEquity Community of Practice. This working group focuses on consensus building around gender data collection, measurement and evaluation and use of qualitative techniques for assessing women’s economic empowerment outcomes. It is for those who expressed interest in this agenda and who wish to be directly linked to colleagues more intimately involved in this space.
- Promote knowledge and use of existing sex disaggregated data sources across a range of use cases for women’s financial inclusion.
- Identify data gaps and qualitative tools and best practices for meaningfully filling these gaps.
- Encourage uniformity of definitions and indicators across for women’s financial inclusion initiatives to ensure quality and adherence to common standards.
- Promote collaboration between researchers and practitioners to ensure relevant and useful data collection.
- 177 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of uncdf.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.