Impact Pathways Learning Theme email@example.com
Welcome to the Impact Pathways Learning Theme resources and discussion space of the FinEquity Community of Practice.
current priorities within this learning theme are to promote learning and solutions focused on:
- Understanding the pathways by which access to and use of financial services contribute to increasing women’s resilience.
- Moving the narrative from one of generalized impacts of financial inclusion on women to a more nuanced understanding of the types of outcomes we are trying to effect, and subsequently integrating relevant metrics into our work.
- Sharing and developing tools to integrate a strong gender analysis into the design of financial inclusion research and initiatives.
- 140 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of uncdf.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.