FinEquity - A global community to advance women's financial inclusion firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to FinEquity, A global community to advance women’s financial inclusion!
FinEquity is a platform for learning and exchange on a range of issues related to women’s financial inclusion. Knowledge sharing around pressing questions of the day, such as measurement frameworks for women’s inclusion, understanding social norms, identifying scalable innovations, the role of data, potential and pitfalls of technology, and much more. Our members include researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and donors around the world working on financial inclusion in promoting economic empowerment for women.
To participate in the forum, use your email address or the username that you chose along with your password to enter this site, start a discussion or add resources to the library.
Remember that you can start a discussion thread as a quick and easy way to:
- Interact with other participants on issues of concern to you through the interactive email discussion forum,
- Make your own views and experiences available to a wider community of practice by sharing experiences,
- Link to or upload your tools, methods and other relevant documents as resources,
- Keep up-to-date, and make others aware of upcoming events in this field of work.
- This is a subgroup of uncdf.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to parent group members.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Group Email Addresses