e-MFP Advancing Refugee Finance Action Group e-MFP.refugeeAG@uncdf.dgroups.io
The Group gathers together professionals in the financial inclusion sector committed to the advancement of Refugee Finance.
It is an online community, managed by the European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP), where resources can be centralized, stored and shared.
We welcome members to share upcoming events, data release, blogs, and media regarding good practices on Refugee Finance from around the world.
- 66 Members
- 35 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: e-MFP.refugeeAG@uncdf.dgroups.io
- Subscribe: e-MFP.refugeeAGemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: e-MFP.refugeeAGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: e-MFP.refugeeAGemail@example.com
- Help: e-MFP.refugeeAGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of uncdf .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.