Inclusive Digital Economies firstname.lastname@example.org
The UNCDF strategy ‘Leaving no one behind in the digital era’ is based on over a decade of experience in digital finance in Africa, Asia and the Pacific. UNCDF recognizes that reaching the full potential of digital financial inclusion in support of the Sustainable Development Goals aligns with the vision of promoting digital economies that leave no one behind. The vision of UNCDF is to empower millions of people by 2024 to use services daily that leverage innovation and technology and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. UNCDF will apply a market development approach and continuously seek to address underlying market dysfunctions.
In this group, you will find updates about the countries where we are active: in Asia, Africa, and the Pacific. As well as news or publications of interest to the development of inclusive digital economies.
- 10 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of uncdf.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to parent group members.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.